A fun little chain letter type thing came to my attention this week. My brother Izlain at Me Vs. Myself and I nominated me for a Creative Blogger Award. It seems mostly like a shout out to other bloggers you like and/or respect. I rather like the idea, and unlike chain letters, I am actually going to participate.
Here are the rules:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify them via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the person who nominated you.
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Pass on the rules.
Here are five fun facts about me:
1. I love to play video games, even though I die a lot. Like, a ridiculous amount of avatar death. Seriously, I suck.
2. I people watch pretty much every day. I’m totally that neighbor that stands on her porch watching everyone on the street. And yes, some of those people have influenced my characters.
3. I have a fairy garden on my patio that I made. I am always adding new little things to it to make it bigger and better. I sit out there and write on sunny days.
4. I have more pictures of my dog Pumpkin than pictures of anything else. She is really cute. I can’t resist a nap-time snapshot.
5. I Get really excited anytime I see the book I wrote in someone else’s hands. The fact that it is even possible for someone else to hold a physical representation of what goes on in my brain boggles my mind every time. I sometimes wonder if that ever wears off, or if I will always be so amazed.
Thank you to Izlain for the nomination, you are the best. You got me into blogging, and it has been a really good influence on me. Read his blog at Me Vs. Myself and I.
And now for my nominations:
Damyanti at Daily (w)rite
James Seraf at Hermit Hideaway
John Callaghan at Get off My Lawn
Sherry Chen at Publishing Insights
This is a short list, I know. These are the blogs I really like, and read regularly. There are other bloggers that write great stuff, but lets be honest, if I sat here listing them all we would be here all day. So to save time, I direct your attention to the list of blogs I follow on the right hand side of your screen. Thank you!